List Your Domain or Website for Sale for Free!
is FREE Marketplace for websites and domain names for sale.
SellWebsite enables you to negotiate anonymously through a traditional offer/counter-offer system.
Except or reject any offer you wish. It’s all in your control.
No middle man! Fully Transparent!
Buy, sell or trade your website or domain name today!
BUY AND SELL WEBSITES AND ESTABLISHED DOMAINS WITH PAGERANK!
Tips for buying domain names and websites
If you have decided to buy an existing domain or website, you will want to be sure you are making the
The following topics can help you to make the best decision.
More than anything else, a domain name can increase awareness of your brand. The best domain names
are those that people can remember, because if your visitors can remember it, they are more likely to
come back. The right domain name will help you to more effectively manage your online visibility and
can help you to advertise and market your business online more effectively. The right domain name with
the appropriate keywords in it can be used as part of your search engine optimization strategy to get top
ranked at Google and other search engines.
Tips for choosing domain name:
- Keep it short and easy to spell.
- Make use of keywords or popular search terms whenever possible.
- The more unusual but familiar sounding a domain, the better.
Buying an existing website represents less of a risk than starting a new business from scratch but finding
profitable businesses for sale at reasonable prices can be difficult.
Tips for choosing established website:
- Ask yourself why this website is for sale in the first place.
- Check the history of the website. How established the website is.
- Check traffic stats. Use Google analytics. Is the traffic natural coming from SE or paid?
- Check backlinks structure. How strong is the website from the SEO point of view?
- Check all available previous financial records. How profitable the business is?
- What is the business' customer base? Who are the current suppliers?
- Check what assets does the business have? Does it have any intellectual property?
- Be sure you have reviewed the purchase agreement carefully.